Kangaroo Island Connect request that our passengers please be at the wharf ready for boarding, Cape Jervis and Penneshaw at least 15 minutes prior to departure. The ferry will not wait for late arrivals.
- Kangaroo Island Connect currently departs from two conveniently located terminals each with different parking options available.
- Cape Jervis: Secure parking is available at the Kangaroo Island Connect (kic) Service Centre located within the Cape Jervis Accommodation and Caravan park.
- Penneshaw: Council parking is available just a short walk from the Penneshaw Service Centre
- If leaving a vehicle in a car park area at any port, or returning a hire car, please ensure you have done so 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Our onboard facilities include a café for drinks and snacks
- The vessel has toilets located on the lower deck
- The vessel has a large outdoor area which you may wander around, but please beware, waves can often crash over the bow, so take care when you are outside